HEALTH AND SAFETY NOTIFICATIONS
We are closely monitoring all state, local government, and healthcare official’s recommendations and restrictions as it relates to Praise Church being able to safely gather for worship. We understand we have a responsibility to keep the trust of our church family by making wise and calculated decisions as it relates to our services.
See below for the most up to date information.
NEWS AND UPDATES
- Praise Church staff and volunteers will be wearing a face mask or covering while on-site, with the exception of those using a microphone while on stage. Masks will be available at the door for those who need one.
- We will re-establish the 6ft social distancing rule in our lobby and auditorium. Please no handshakes, high fives, hugs, etc. We ask that any church attender who is able to comply with the order to please do so.
- Offering envelopes and boxes will be available on-site for those who choose to give in that way. Offering buckets will not be passed during on-site services.
- Praise Kids services for birth through grade 5 will take place on-site for those who have registered their child. Praise Kids service videos will still be available on-demand on YouTube: We will be offering limited seating for Praise Kids Services. All kids and the parent designated for drop-off/pick-up will be subject to a temperature check before entering Praise Kids environments. If you or your child have a temperature of 99.5 or higher, we will ask that you not enter to ensure the safety of all other Praise Kids and volunteers. We ask that only one parent/guardian enter for drop-off/pick-up and that you arrive early for check-in procedures prior to the start of service. Your reserved seat will be held until each respective service time (9:30 & 11:30). If you have not checked in your child by the start of service, your reservation will be voided and the seat will be given to a child on the wait list for attendance. Doors will open for those who have completed the required check-in process 15 minutes prior to the start of service. For the safety of our Praise Kids volunteers, we will not be conducting diaper changes in the classrooms. We ask that you keep your diaper bag with you, and should your child need changed, we will page you.
- Seating will be spaced one row apart and there will be three seats between each family or group that arrive together to ensure social distancing.
- Praise Church staff will disinfect environments between services.
- If you’re immune compromised or at risk we encourage you to stay home and join us online. In order to reserve a seat for you and your family on-site, click here. Otherwise, we’ll still offer a great church online experience live and on demand!
We ask that you join us in praying for the communities and nations throughout the world that have been directly impacted by COVID-19. We are asking God to heal those who are sick, to protect those who are at risk of contracting the virus, and to pour out His wisdom on the doctors, nurses and medical professionals who are tirelessly caring for those afflicted.